Apply for a House in Multiple Occupation (HMO) licence

You must licence each HMO you rent out if it is within the additional licensing designation area or if the property is occupied by 5 or more people. If you do not have a valid licence you may be prosecuted and fined for each unlicensed property

You will need and additional licence if your property is located in the wards of Brooklands, Elm Park, Harold Park, Harold Wood, Heaton, Gooshays, Mawneys, Pettits, Rainham & Wennington, Romford Town, South Hornchurch or Squirrels Heath

Apply now

Resume a previous application